Monday, May 9, 2011

I love a challenge...and I LOVE making cards!!

Mother's Day weekend was a full one - speaking at a couple of events, church, taking my Mom and family to the beach - but if I could get a FREE day, I'd love to make cards and scrapbook. The beach was wonderful....we laughed and played - even my mom!  It was a GREAT day and I am so thankful for my dear husband, and our adorable teenage boys.

One of the blogs I follow, My Pink Stamper - at www.mypinkstamper.com hosted a special challenge day with 12 crafting challenges.  The Day was for National Scrapbooking Day.  There were challenges every hour, along with video tutorials and ideas.  I am so thankful - even though I missed the posting by about 10 minutes.

It forced me to just get into a project.  I didn't have time to sit down but for a couple of hours.  I was able to complete the cards you see below.... thanks Robyn for the challenges - I now know I don't have to sit and stew over an idea - but just get the ball rolling!

1 comment:

Cely said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog and visiting during Diana's blogaversary! :) I'm your newest follower!